Friday, February 13, 2009

Tall and Handsome on the inside

Recently someone asked me if I thought it was possible to be vertically challenged and still be tall and handsome. The answer is simply, yes. Being tall and handsome is as much a state of mind as it is a physical actuality. One of the best examples of a person who is tall and handsome on the inside is Carlton from TV's The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.





While Will Smith is quite tall physically he has become such an egomaniacal dink over the past years that he has actually shrunk right before our eyes. Last I heard Will Smith was only 2.5 ft tall and not very handsome at all. Word is he shrunk right after the Barbara Walters interview where he claimed he could be the president of the USA if he wanted ..he just didn't want to.
Carlton would never do this. All Carlton wants to do is dance and wear polo shirts and help people. He shines like a lighthouse from the inside. That is why he is the first honourary Tall and Handsome on the inside person of the month!
Below is the interview that Barbara Walters did with Will Smith. She also talked to Michael Phelps. He's not that tall or handsome to a lot of people right now but I still think he's rad, bong or not.

1 comment:

  1. hi, I am going to use the tall-man photo as a background pic on my database form. I created it for logging my progress in doing a growth program. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete