Thursday, October 29, 2009

Monster TALL

I haven't written here for a while but baby, I'M BACK!!
What better way to reintroduce the world to all things TALL AND HANDSOME than by blogging, in celebration of Halloween, about the tallest and most handsome monster of them all-Frankenstein. Oh, his handsomeness is debatable you say?!? I beg to differ. His was a uniqueness all his own. His green, leathery face, full of weathered lines and undeniable character are reminiscent of a latter-day Clint Eastwood-meets-Kermit the Frog-on-steroids.
We all know that the ladies love Clint and the pig-ladies sure seem to dig Kermit, so is it really a surprise that the chicks were all over Franky?!?! Just check the picture below! There he is with his Bride-the woman he eventually knocked up and check her out! She's an undead babe!

Ok, ok..I know what you're thinking....what of all those rumors about him being gay?!?!
Well friends I can neither confirm nor deny this lurid gossip. All I'll say is Elton John was also married to a woman for a time. Maybe this painting, allegedly commissioned by his secret lover, can set the record straight ( or gay).



No comments:

Post a Comment